Give someone you love a quilt made from an assortment of T-shirts, including those related to cancer walks, runs and other events that raise money for cancer research. When women undergoing treatment for breast and other forms of cancer come home to rest, they can wrap themselves in a ComfortHer®. Knowing that T-shirts on their quilt represent the efforts of supporters seeking a cure, the quilt will be all the more meaningful.
- The ComfortHer® is made of T-shirt squares approximately 15” x 15” (we make the squares!). The squares are bordered with polar fleece and the back is polar fleece. See samples on our photo page.
- Select a fleece color for the front border (surrounding the T-shirt panels) and one for the back. Your ComfortHer®; can be all one color fleece if so desired.
- When selecting T-shirts for your ComfortHer®consider using both the front and back of a T-shirt. Where necessary, indicate side selection by attaching a note. Please be aware that small emblems will not look good on a 15”x15” square.
- Of course, the T-shirts you select need not be exclusive to cancer related events…We want you to select those most meaningful to your recipient.
- We can also transfer a photo to a square for you. You provide the digital picture and we will take care of the rest. Add $20.00 for each photo you would like us to transfer to a new white T-shirt we will provide.
- Your shirts will be arranged with attention to color and design. If you have a specific T-shirt placement request, please include a diagram with your order.
- All shirts must be in good condition and PRE-WASHED.
Upon completion your ComfortHer® will be machine washable in cold water and machine dryable.
We are happy to accommodate your special requests….just ask!