Please read before completing your QuilTee® or ComfortHer® Order
- The QuilTee® and ComfortHer® are made of T-shirt squares approximately 15” x 15” (we make the squares!). The squares are bordered with polar fleece and the back is polar fleece. See sample photos.
- Select a fleece color for the front border (surrounding the T-shirt panels) and one for the back. Your QuilTee® can be all one color fleece if so desired.
- When selecting T-shirts for your QuilTee® or ComfortHer®, consider using both the front and back of a T-shirt. Where necessary, indicate side selection by attaching a note. Please be aware that small emblems will not look good on a 15”x15” square.
- We can also transfer a photo to a square for you. You provide the digital picture and we will take care of the rest. Add $20.00 for each photo you would like us to transfer to a new T-shirt we will provide.
- Your shirts will be arranged with attention to color and design. If you have a specific T-shirt placement request, please include a diagram with your order.
- All shirts must be in good condition and PRE-WASHED.
- Upon completion your QuilTee® or ComfortHer® will be machine washable in cold water and machine dryable.
- We are happy to accommodate your special requests…just ask!
Ordering your QuilTee™ or ComfortHer® is easy:
download a printable pdf order form to complete and mail. Send your shirts and payment to:
QuilTee™ c/o Laurie Matasar
17928 Perth Avenue
Homewood, IL 60430
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-912-6048
- View the fleece color choices listed on the order form.
- Once we receive your package of T-shirts, we will contact you to review your order before creating your QuilTee® or ComfortHer®. Please be sure to obtain tracking information for your package as we are not responsible for lost or damaged parcels.
- In 4 weeks or less, when you receive your QuilTee® or ComfortHer®, you will be delighted to see the new life given to your old T-shirts!